[Tig] A new BRRE unit.

Michael Orton morton
Wed Feb 23 01:01:59 GMT 2005

Thanks for sorting this out for us, Bill. I now
see that its actually the movement of beer
"holes" rather than beer "cans" that represents
the upper limit to consumption.

I'm expecting to perform some experiments of this
nature down here in the Southern Hemisphere,
where I hope to be assisted by the very able Paul
Foster PA(Hons)? of Cintel Ltd., whom, it has
been remarked, is himself a very large "beer
hole".

I shall be reporting back to the group the
results of these Southern Hemisphere experiments
just before, or maybe as a paper at, NAB. I'm
anticipating at least some differences, perhaps
due to the local variations in original gravity,
magnetic field, location of sheep &c.

One observation of note: I have noticed that the
"green splotches" on the tubes of CRT monitors
that have not been modified for the Southern
Hemisphere [mentioned in print a while back] do
seem to diminish in inverse proportion to
consumption. A great deal more work remains to be
done on this topic, which will be performed at
our local laboratory here in Auckland, known to
all as "The Drake".

Kind regards to all,

Mike Orton

?Contact me directly for an explanation of this honorary qualification.
--

Chief Technologist

Oktobor Ltd.
105 Cook St. Freeman's Bay Auckland New Zealand +64 9 306 6616
259 Wakefield St. Te Aro, Wellington New Zealand +64 4 385 0185
morton at oktobor.com
http://www.oktobor.com