[Tig] A bright and beautiful week...

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Sun Feb 27 20:10:01 GMT 2005

I was also at the Barco bash. Wasn't too impressed with the Arri camera. Was
anyone close enough to the screen to see the aliasing on diagonals?

I agree - Slipstream was amazing. I was particularly impressed with the shot
where she throws the cup of soda at him and in the freeze, he touches the
liquid.

It was the guy from Dolby who said their compression system was 'lossless'.
Apparently Dolby are moving into the encryption for distribution business.

I'll try to find out more and post their reply.