[Tig] Digital Intermediates book research

Jack James jack
Mon Feb 28 20:26:38 GMT 2005

Hello,

I'm currently finishing compiling a book on DI to be published by Focal
Press later this year. Part of the aim is to dispel many of the myths that
saturate the DI process and generally raise awareness about the various
processes that take place (why dust-busting takes so long, why it's not
possible to make every frame look like a fashion portrait etc.)

If anyone has any suggestions or gripes that they would like to put forward,
please drop me a line within the next month, and I'll try to work it into
the final draft.

Jack