[Tig] Useful resources & thanks

Rob Lingelbach rob
Tue Jul 5 22:58:11 BST 2005

On 2005-07-05 at 08:42, Michael Orton (mike at orton.com) wrote:

> Hopefully, we'll hear from other TIG'rs about good experiences with
> manufacturers' engineers, independent consultants and other
> resources, and perhaps the TIG could set up an area for resource
> listing & comments (Wiki????). Rob, do you have any thoughts?

sounds like a good idea Mike, we had something like that on an earlier
incarnation of the TIG (pre-wiki and pre-twiki) -- it was called Tech
Support and is still at http://www.colorist.org/tig3/tech_support.html
--I would recommend against using it however, as it's quite outdated.

I've just added a Technical Support section to the main TIG wiki at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/index.php/Technical_Support
which any registered wiki user can edit to add contact information
or web URL.

--Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach TIG admin http://www.colorist.org