[Tig] charity plea

Mark Knights mark.knights
Wed Jul 6 12:08:53 BST 2005

I am currently setting up a film transfer area for a museum film archive
(8mm,16mm,9.5mm).

Unfortunately I have almost zero budget for doing this.

I am at present reliant on projection/video set ups, but would ideally like
a proper transfer area.

Therefore I am appealing to everyone's generous nature for any donations of
kit.
Telecines, sound followers, controllers, mixers, monitors, scopes, TBC's,
Racking, winding benches etc etc.

As we are a charity I think there are nice tax concessions for generous
donors (possibly UK only).

Feel free to contact me off list

Cheers

Mark

Mark Knights
Consultant Film Technician
T: 0117 925 4980 Ext: 217
F: 0117 925 4983

www.empiremuseum.co.uk

The British Empire & Commonwealth Museum
Registered Charity Number 1097205