[Tig] London

ravi ravi kumaar hariravi241965
Fri Jul 8 08:02:36 BST 2005

Hi everyone

Now....after the bomb attack in London each and
everyone came to know that how terrible and horror of
terrorist's play, now the white people know that the
pain.

India has shouting very long time to terminate all
this type of activities and seeking international
support.

Even though... now it is right time frame to join to
gether for fight against terrorism's.

Let's see what's going on next.

Ravi