[Tig] FREE Digital Screening in LA of Episode III

Bill Hogan billhogan1
Sun Jul 10 22:21:45 BST 2005

Those reading this have about a day to respond and take advantage of the FREE
screening in Digital 2k projection at the Digital Cinema Lab of Episode III.
John Knoll, Visual Effects Supervisor Fred Meyers, HD Supervisor will be present
to discuss the making of Episode III.

Details below, regards, Bill Hogan

The Entertainment Technology Center will be screening the following two movies at our
digital cinema theatre located at 6433 Hollywood Blvd:

?STAR WARS: EPISODE III (REVENGE OF THE SITHS)? ? July 11, 2005 @ 5:00 & 8:30 (Two shows)

Attendees at either screening are invited to the 7:30 Q&A

?Madagascar? ? July 18, 2005 @ 7:00 pm

Attendees are asked to register by logging on to the ETC website at www.etcenter.org.  You
are allowed to bring ?1 guest?.

See the attached for more details. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via
email.

J. Eduardo K?ith
Executive Administrative Assistant
Entertainment Technology Center at USC