[Tig] Information Request

Jan & Eileen wb9iph
Tue Jul 12 01:42:39 BST 2005

Does anyone remember the company in Skokie, Illinois who re-finishes front
surface mirrors for Ranks?

That company used to make a liquid, called Mirro-Len that was the only
liquid that would successfully clean front surface

Mirrors without streaks and degrading the reflectance of the mirror.

Unfortunately, they stopped making that liquid....

Has anyone come up with a good alternative to Mirro-Len?   I?ve a front
surface mirror that needs cleaning, and don?t want to touch it until I have
a product as good as Mirro-Len used to be?.

Thanks!    Jan