[Tig] Topazio's BRRE lab & 3D projection

Peter Swinson peter_swinson
Wed Jul 27 16:50:00 BST 2005

I note that Bill Topazio has produced a mobile BRRE lab. While the image
quality would not allow full resolution it appeared that the lab was at the
endian point as all 734 beer containers appeared to be empty. The
researcher Bill and his assistant MK, or is she 4K, allegedly spent 3 weeks
BRRE experimenting. Now that works out at about 1 gallon each per day.
Studying the photo, this has had no effect on his assistant, however Bill
himself has taken the form of a tea-pot, requiring stabilization with a
bungee cord at the spout. I also assume the head bandage is to prevent the
animal stuck to his head from making it's escape.
Well done Mr Topazio and MK, you are martyrs to the cause.

My UK BRRE's are presently on hold. However 2 week vacation cruising from
pub to pub along the English river Cam & Ouse looms and I am sure that
subsequently I shall be able to report on never seen before results.

BTW how many of you have seen the 3D created version of the original Star
Wars? It used 3D Dimensionalisation which I believe was conceived by Mike
Kaye who was for many years at Encore.  I know it's only reel 1 but I found
it quite amazing. I saw it at the UK NFT via a Digital Cinema projector
running at 96fps, 48 fps each eye sequentially. Certainly no flicker and
brightness was good, probably because the lamp could be cranked up to
offset the losses in the LCD switching glasses.

Cheers
Peter Swinson