[Tig] Digital Intermediate definition

Dominic Case cased
Fri Jun 24 01:56:47 BST 2005

>I predict [more] confused clients and purveyors of
>snake-oil emerging.
>
>I like Mike Most's definition the best BTW.
>
>            Mike, do you have one for "Color Scientist" as well?

I think you can find the answer in your own message, Michael. ;-)

Dominic Case
Atlab Australia
(running for cover)

This email message [including any file attachments transmitted with it ] is for the sole use of the individual  or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or priveledged information.
Any unauthorised review,use,alteration,disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message.
 Any confidentiality or legal professional privilege is not waived or lost by any mistaken delivery of the email.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.