[Tig] Who luv's ya baby?

G.I.O. tfg1
Thu Mar 31 19:25:14 BST 2005

As a die hard Kojak fan I just want to express my appreciation to the
folks who may have been involved in the transfer of the recently
released entire year one, 22 episode DVD set of that terrific series.

These New York based episodes never looked so good. Crisp, clean 35mm
1:33 picture and sound and wonderfully saturated colors from Telly's
blue-grey blazer to the drab army-green walls of the detective bureau.

A pure joy to watch after almost 35 years from initial airing (10/73). I
am savoring each and every one.

Thanks!

George Odell
TFGtransfer.com