[Tig] further on 2010p question

Rob Lingelbach rob
Tue Mar 1 09:44:29 GMT 2005

as posted earlier, 2010p has color shift on hot whites depending on whether
a black matte is in the frame or not.   I remember this as a clamping
problem..  one suggestion was that there is a pot in the drawer for H
shift or similar that will affect this clamping.   I've tried various
adjustments on H-blk-phase, H-blk-width, H-phase, AFC position, without
improvement.   But I was also informed that perhaps the electrolytic
caps may need to be replaced.  Can anyone tell me which caps?

thanks in advance.

--
Rob Lingelbach
Senior Colorist, Compugraf