[Tig] TIG donation

Bruce Piaget bruce_piaget
Wed Mar 2 21:26:46 GMT 2005

 Hi Rob,
Just noticed the thank you for tig support. I think you may have made a typo, I think itshould read Thomas electronics, not Thomson Electronics. On the other hand, maybe you received both. I hope!

Best regards,
Bruce Piaget

Vice President Sales
Thomas Electronics, Inc.

This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or sensitive information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal and any such attachments in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please notify the sender and immediately destroy the message and all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be those of the author and not necessarily of Thomas Electronics (the "Company"). The Company accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein contained.