[Tig] Do you Do It in the dark?

Bill Topazio BTopazio
Thu Mar 3 01:31:38 GMT 2005

yes the problem with most recommendations is that they don't scale.  I agree that there may be different optimum viewing distances for different size presentations, but probably they should all be specified as a function of screen height.  This needs work.  Which means engineering meetings.  Which implies BRRE experiments.  ... which sometimes brings us back to diagonals.