[Tig] Who really owns LA post?

Michael Most mmost
Fri Mar 4 02:23:36 GMT 2005

On Mar 3, 2005, at 8:40 AM, Dwaine Maggart wrote:

> I think "players" like Fotokem, Sunset Digital, Post Logic, Westwind
> Studios, Warner Brothers, etc., etc. might take exception to that
> comment...

I was interpreting the comment as relating to television series. I
still think the 90% figure is pretty accurate. The facilities you
mention (with the exception of Warners' Video Ops, which doesn't do any
series work that I know of), while all fine facilities,  have some
series work, but not a large volume, especially compared to the players
I previously mentioned.

Mike Most