[Tig] D.I and 6500k

Graham Collett grahamcollett
Fri Mar 4 17:53:49 GMT 2005

Regarding Mike Orton's comment about the clarity of light in New
Zealand, it's true that as a colorist one notices the differences in the
quality and temperature spectra of the air and light in various
locations around the world, and in the case of Los Angeles, even among
different neighborhoods.

I had a lot of fun with Neil Kempt some years back .. Some and a bit
... Thank you Neil, flying out of some little airport in Burbank I think
. Anyway we got to 2000ft.  Doing circuits and couldn't see the ground
.... That was a clear day. I'm glad Neil could land the thing ... but I
had a lot fun at the controls .... How about another go Neil next time
I'm there ?

Graham Collett
Sprockets(telecine) Ltd
www.sprockets-telecine.co.uk