[Tig] Who really owns LA post?

sklein54 at earthlink.net sklein54
Sat Mar 5 05:13:38 GMT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Izhak Hinitz <izhak at eyespost.com>
Sent: Mar 4, 2005 7:27 AM
To: Michael Most <mmost at sbcglobal.net>, Dwaine Maggart <dmaggart at earthlink.net>
Cc: Tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: RE: [Tig] Who really owns LA post?

Thanks to Thomas Electronics for supporting the TIG.
Read about BRRE thanks to Dwaine Maggart
and Peter Swinson at http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/index.php/BRRE_Compendium
--
I heard that some large corporation was looking to buy the NHL ( National
Hockey League ) for 3.5 billion. The offer was turned down but I find it

Clients in our competitive business are very sohpisticated, I wouldn't worry about it. The cream rises to the top. B.T.W, It's not "coast-centric". It's a model that you can observe in many areas of manufacturing and service, from the hotel business to widespread touch-tone automated customer service. When the customer won't do business that way it changes.