Need some colour/light recommendations (Was: [Tig] D.I and 6500k)

Andreas Wider√łe Andersen andreas
Sun Mar 6 13:12:12 GMT 2005

Hi,
I've been reading the DI and 6500K thread with great interest and I have a
related question.

I'm about to finish my new facility and I need some recommendations now at
the last stage. I need to finish the desk/background to where the colourist
works and I wonder what I need:

- Luminous tubes: What Kelvin value would I need for reference light/What
tubes should I look for (colour and Watt)? I'm doing SD transfers to video.
- What paintingcolour should I use as background on the wall? (maybe
someone could supply me with a colour - RGB or similare)

Thanks!
Andreas

---
Norsk Smalfilm