[Tig] types of film (technicolor)

Andreas Wider√łe Andersen andreas
Sun Mar 6 17:27:35 GMT 2005

If you look in the ICG magazine (Dec 2004 - International Cinematographers
Guild www.cameraguild.com) there's a long article about the Aviator (movie
by Scorsese) about how they managed to get the Technicolor look. It's a
very interesting article which is well worth the reading if you can get
your hands on it. Rob Richardson was the cinematographer and he worked
together with retired Dr. Dick Goldberg of Technicolor. They used more
yellow in the magenta dye and less in the cyan dye to get the technicolor
effect (made in telecine/post).

/Andreas