[Tig] I want to be a Colorist, Where can I get the training?

Sean McKee sean
Sun Mar 6 21:50:45 GMT 2005

Just as I started writing, I noticed your email address was from the UK.
Don't know about out there, but here in Chicago, Columbia College offers a
telecine color correction class. I think they have an FDL60 telecine and a
da Vinci DUI color corrector. You could also contact da Vinci directly
(www.davsys.com) as they teach classes on the 2K system in sunny Florida.
The difference being that at a college you'll be going for a whole semester,
maybe 1 or 2 days a week for 4 hours a day, and at da Vinci you'll be hands
on for a solid week.

I would contact both and see what method best suits your needs.

Thanks,

Sean McKee
Screen Time Images
847-534-9000