[Tig] reversed aspect ratio

Rob Lingelbach robling
Mon Mar 7 10:23:53 GMT 2005

On 2005-03-07 at 04:58, Peter Swinson (peter_swinson at compuserve.com) wrote:

> Not sure of the resolution but it was certainly higher than regular PAL TV.
> And I understand, the displays were portrait mode.

yes, and which was the Apple computer that offered video only in
portrait mode, was it the Lisa?

I've done transfers of film for medical research purposes and had to
make a real effort to disengage myself from the content of the images :/
There has always been a strong interest in medicine to have 3D
capability, e.g. experiments with strobing each eye separately, or the
more common red-green offest method.

--
Rob Lingelbach
http://www.colorist.org