[Tig] Digital data storage (was something else)

Rob Lingelbach robling
Wed Mar 9 22:48:57 GMT 2005

On 2005-03-10 at 09:36, Ian Richardson (ian.richardson at digitalpictures.com.au) wrote:

> Hi all, I have to throw my hat in and agree entirely with
> Martin......and his excellent post [thanks for that]
> MEMS  [Micro Electro Mecanical Systems] are a real thing.

And if you read these postings carefully there's a lot of good
information to process and digest from all interested parties.  I think
it's more of a brainstorming session than a debate.

Incidentally (and a picayune point it is :] ) in english "media" is the
plural of "medium" unless you're talking about Tarot.  :-)

Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach   TIG admin
http://www.colorist.org