[Tig] raffle news

Rob Lingelbach robling
Sun Mar 20 15:26:07 GMT 2005

we have 16 entrants to the raffle so far for the two iPods worth $200
each.  Raffle to be held at the Telecine BASH.  here are the
instructions:

The raffle tickets for these iPods are $10 each, and due to banking
restrictions the tickets are offered only through PayPal, the interface
is available at the "make a donation" button on the page at
http://www.colorist.org  .  When the transaction is made just note in
the
message area provided by PayPal the word "raffle" and I will send you a
ticket number.  The only thing you then have to do is write three
things on a piece of A4 or 8.5x11" paper: your name, the ticket number,
and your email address.  The papers then will be collected by Guy at
the Telecine Bash at The Beach and the drawing will be held that night.

Winners will be announced on the TIG and if you're not there at the
drawing Guy will find a way to get the iPod to you anyway I'm sure.

Any funds collected will go to pay some TIG bills (like the purchase of
the domain name which is still owed).

regards

--
Rob Lingelbach