[Tig] raffle news

Rob Lingelbach robling
Sun Mar 20 19:01:30 GMT 2005

On 2005-03-20 at 09:12, Grace McKay (grace at mermaidstudios.com) wrote:

> Rob, For those of us not going to NAB, the instructions are a bit unclear.
> How am I going to get a piece of paper to Guy if I am not at the event? Will
> entries made via Paypal automatically be entered in the drawing? Could you
> please clarify the details?

all tickets are being mailed to Guy Baker, who will pllace them in a
hat for the drawing.  anyeone who is not there will have their iPod
shipped to them .  the ticket itself consists of three lines of text:
the ticket #, the name of the ticket holder, and the email of the
ticket holder,.  winners who are not there will be notified by email
and shipping arrangements made.  I hope this answers your question
Grace.  Oh, and yes, Paypal sends me a notice with your email and name;
I just add a ticket number and send it on to Guy.

regards
Rob

TIG admin