[Tig] TIGNABFS05

Rob Lingelbach robling
Tue Mar 22 17:05:11 GMT 2005

Kate Bishop has outdone her previous work of years past in presenting
all of Cintel's product information on the TIGNABFS05 page on the TIG
wiki.  Can you believe, in the first few iterations 12 years ago, we
kept this down to a single page for all manufacturers?  I guess it's
hopeless now :]  as i don't want to be the one to try to edit it ...

anyway the floodgates are open.  edit away, vendors, and please respect
the order (add yours after the last one-- first come, first listed).
And remember we do ask a contribution to the TIG for this via Paypal if
possible ( http://www.colorist.org ).    The TIG wiki is at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki

oh, and would someone buy James Braid and Mike Orton tickets for the
raffle?  they deserve them for their help with TIG infrastructure.

regards
Rob
TIG admin

--