[Tig] review of Lustre

Izhak Hinitz izhak
Wed Mar 23 19:01:23 GMT 2005

Are you sure about having no financial interest in the product.?
I read it and cant help noticing the lack of mention of the
I.Q. a fully developed product that has been used in numerous
D.I's.  As a user of the I.Q. I do have an interest and admit it,
I just wanted to set the record strait as Jack mentions other systems
just not the one we have and the one that works day after day
and is not in a beta form but a real product you can play with and try.

Izhak
Eyes Post.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Lingelbach [mailto:robling at ucla.edu]
Sent: March 23, 2005 6:36 AM
To: Telecine Internet Group
Subject: [Tig] review of Lustre

Thanks to Chris Genereaux for supporting the TIG.
--

Jack James has done a recent review of version 2.5beta of Lustre at
http://www.surrealroad.com/digital/index.php/archives/2005/discreet-lustre/

and he disclaims any financial interest in the product.  We hope for
more of these reviews presently.  Jack, I'll put a reference to this
on the TIG-wiki.

Rob
TIG admin

--