[Tig] Upstream of Lustre

Dave Pickett dave.pickett
Wed Mar 23 21:35:16 GMT 2005

I am excited to see this box at NAB.
There has not been much discussion of what is upstream of Lustre.  Can it control a telecine/scanner?  Is there some Data Asset Management device that is a must have intermediary?  How do smaller shops like Finish incorporate this box into a traditional dedicated telecine suite?

Thanks, Dave
senior colorist - Finish Boston