[Tig] classified ads

Rob Lingelbach robling
Fri Mar 25 16:01:33 GMT 2005

Rather than post all the wiki classified ad infinitum to the TIG
mailinglist, I ask all of us to review them for currency and relevance.
If you ad is there and you don't need it any more, edit it out please,
it's easy!  and if you want to add another ad, please feel free, though
we do ask that ads for profit make contributions to the tig via the
paypal interface at www.colorist.org .   thank you:

the classifieds section is at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/index.php/Classified_Ads

and there are many items still for sale, and positions wanted,
positions needing to be filled, etc.  If we can keep them up-to-date we
are in better shape.   If you don't want to be bothered with editing
them, let me know and I'll do it for you.

regards
Rob TIG admin

--
Rob Lingelbach