[Tig] Re: review of Lustre

Ken Robinson ken
Fri Mar 25 18:28:09 GMT 2005

Simple things like repos and dust busting, that's fine and simple. I was
getting the idea that there was going to be some REAL tricky stuff going on,
like compositing or painting.

Are most of you experiencing systems that don't crash or have bugs? I cant
believe that for a second. All the problems I have had with non linear I
have always been able to get around, or just deal with, and frankly been
quite happy to. ANYTHING beats DI/longform on a linear system, even if it is
totally stable.

Ken Robinson
Snr Colourist
VTR Beirut