[Tig] Film master from Nucoda

Mr Terry Goins terrywgoins
Tue Mar 29 14:07:17 BST 2005

Hi All,

I would agree with Henric, that the Nucoda Film Master
and Composer to be a very special
helpful tool. I was lucky enough to visit a demo given
by Nucoda and a great teacher, Nigel. Nigel is much
like a Rob L. or D. Tosh. To the point. I would only
need maybe two weeks more training from Nigel to do a
finished product. That should say a lot about a new
product. It is a little hard for me to get excited
about the newest Dailies box. I looked for Nucoda on
the wiki pages and did fine it there. The points are,
spend sometime at their booth at NAB. I think a lot of
folks would be happy. I?m looking forward to next time
I get to spend time on their product.

Regards,

Terry Goins
Freelance Colorist