[Tig] Sony PVM-20L4, where can I get one??!!

info at uppsalabildteknik.com info
Wed Mar 30 14:04:17 BST 2005

Thanks a lot Bill Hogan!

But I already tried that, and like 10 other companies in France, Germany,
Sweden and U.K.

They are all out of stock but "We can get them really fast."
Until I tell them "Oh, great! I?ll have 2 of them. By the way Sony quit the
production, but I guess you knew that, right?"
Then eventually everyone tells me "Oh, sorry. Then we cannot get them
anymore."

 I appreciate the effort, but they seem to be impossible to get. :(

Mvh

Kent Kumpula
Uppsala BildTeknik AB

Telefon: 0708 88 48 31