[Tig] Seeking driver information for Compaticard II

David L. Tosh dlt
Thu May 5 04:35:31 BST 2005

Remember 8" floppy disks?

I'm trying to get a system running that uses a "Compaticard II" ISA
card. I have the card, the driver software and actual, running 8"
drives. What I am missing is a viable command line for the driver in
the CONFIG.SYS file. I don't have the "fine manual."

I've done extensive searching on the internet and failed to find the
instructions for this card. I have located the instructions for the
later model Compaticard IV-- they are very different and did not help.

If you have a manual lying around (or even an example of a working
set of options in a config file in your transfer station PC), I'd
appreciate the information.

--

David Tosh
<dlt at earthlink.net>