[Tig] GraphicsMagick & SMPTE DPX

Martin Euredjian ecinema
Mon May 9 18:55:21 BST 2005

> Martin, you did not address any of the questions I had regarding the
raster data itself. :-)

Duh, sorry.  I guess I don't understand your question.  Can you restate?

I'm not sure how endian order relates to raster.  The endian order is purely
an artifact of CPU design and memory access.  Obviously, you have to create
and store a file that will be easiest to read/write into memory.  Then, of
course, there are the issues related to the screen buffer, which, for the
most part, will be subject to the same endinan order that the rest of the
memory on the machine uses.

FYI, to me, raster is what you paint on the screen and has nothing to do
with what lives in a file on disk.

Martin Euredjian
eCinema Systems, Inc.
voice: 661-305-9320