[Tig] assistants

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen
Tue May 24 21:24:24 BST 2005

On Tue, 24 May 2005, G.Baker FD TECH wrote:
> Ya I know guys, your job is being taken over buy:
> Editors
> Video Control Operators from HD production trucks for
> Sporting events (Just found this one out)
> Anyone who takes an AVID Class for a weekend.

Speaking as someone who saw tens of thousands of others in his
occupation (including himself!) be laid off over the past several
years, I think I would be much more concerned about potential job loss
to India.  There is a very active film industry there and people there
are willing to live on a tiny fraction of what it costs to live in a
place like California.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn