[Tig] assistants

Izhak Hinitz izhak
Thu May 26 19:11:41 BST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Topazio [mailto:BTopazio at company3.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:09 AM
Cc: tig at colorist.org
Subject: RE: [Tig] assistants

Thanks to LAURENCE CLAYDON (laurence at bell-theatre.com) for supporting the
TIG in 2005
--

Very interesting thread to be sure.  Um, does anybody have a DELETE key they
could spare?  Mine seems to have worn out.  Thank heavens a holiday weekend
is upon us and we can once again turn our attention to the BRRE lab for some
much needed research.

participate in the tig wiki pages at http://tig.colorist.org/wiki