[Tig] 2K HSDL on Tape (was assistants)

Stuart Monksfield smonksfield
Fri May 27 00:55:58 BST 2005

From: tig-bounces at tig.colorist.org
Sent: 27 May 2005 04:31
To: Izhak Hinitz
Cc: tig at colorist.org
Subject: RE: [Tig] 2K HSDL on Tape (was assistants)

Thanks to LAURENCE CLAYDON (laurence at bell-theatre.com) for supporting the
TIG in 2005
--

Hi Izhak,

Panasonic presented a prototype of an add-on to their HD-D5 VTR (or should
i now say DTR) ;) that did exactly that.

This was NAB 2004. I didn't have time this past NAB to check it out, so i
don't know if it's a product, but at the time there was a lot of
development ahead.

Cheers

At 20.11 26/05/2005, Izhak Hinitz wrote:
>As for another Issue, anyone know how to record 2K HSDL onto a tape
>transport. ?

believed to be clean.

participate in the tig wiki pages at http://tig.colorist.org/wiki