[Tig] Maximum throughput experiences;was Object Tracking

Sam Marrocco smarrocco
Tue Oct 4 02:57:06 BST 2005

Steven Bradford wrote:

>I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on ordering a basic Sledgehammer sledgehammer installation to tie together our Flame/Stone, G5s, future Linux/Smoke stations and our telecine. Any general comments or feedback on Sledgehammer?

Stephen,
I've had all good experiences with our Sledgehammer. Only intermittent
issues have been dropping NFS mounts on IRIX machines after the last
IRIX update. Max-T is currently working with us to iron out the problem.
If this is getting OT, so feel free to email me directly if you have any
questions.

Sam J. Marrocco
Sr. Visual Effects Artist/R&D
GTN
Inferno, Flame, Maya, All that cool stuff!
"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist."