[Tig] Using multiple displays for coloring can be better?

Andreas Leutner post
Wed Oct 12 08:40:42 BST 2005

hi david,

totaly agree with you! i think the main problem in this case ist that in
stores all tvs and displays are presented with maximum contrast. if any
display wouldnt be presssented with maximum contrast it would look less
brilliant and didnt get sold as much as others. most of the customers
never edit the presets of the televison they bought!

best

andi