[Tig] Using multiple displays for coloring can be better?

Clark Bierbaum bierbaum
Thu Oct 13 04:48:59 BST 2005

Maybe I should use an ipod to color from (and size the titles for
readability) since this a distribution medium now as well.  (See
Apple.com)

Please stop dude!  Rob said that there are no "wrong" questions - I
guess there is an exception to every rule.

Clark (coloring on the crosstown express bus with Final Touch for ipod)
Bierbaum
Charlotte, NC

P.S.  This is more true than you think - I have a friend who cuts a
sports show (major cable) on the plane home from the shoot and
transfers the cut to be output to an air master.