[Tig] Using multiple displays for coloring can be better?

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Oct 13 10:02:01 BST 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:48:59 -0400, Clark Bierbaum wrote

> Please stop dude!  Rob said that there are no "wrong"
> questions - I guess there is an exception to every rule.

the question was asked in good faith, and we need to remember we
have all levels of experience here on the tig.  One need not
castigate a question asked due to lack of experience.

in any case I think Glenn got the point, though it could have been
answered with more tact, in my humble opinion.

--Rob
TIG admin
Rob Lingelbach   http://www.colorist.org   rob at calarts.edu