[Tig] SED monitors?

Stephen Hullfish Steve
Fri Oct 28 04:43:26 BST 2005

Following in the discussion of "multiple monitors" I was wondering if anyone
has seen these types of monitors. What are the implications of this for
monitoring in the grading suite AND when consumers have a monitor that can
display - reportedly - 100,000:1 contrast ratios?

Below is a trade article:

http://videosystems.com/e-newsletters/SED_TV/

(I don't work for the trade magazine or for either of the SED
manufacturers.)Following in the discussion of "multiple monitors" I was
wondering if anyone has seen these types of monitors. What are the
implications of this for monitoring in the grading suite AND when consumers
have a monitor that can display - reportedly - 100,000:1 contrast ratios?

Below is a trade article:

http://videosystems.com/e-newsletters/SED_TV/

(I don't work for the trade magazine or for either of the SED
manufacturers.)

-- Steve Hullfish
-- Verascope Pictures
-- (630) 717-9069