[Tig] Looking for: Pix of Visible light with NTSC, YUV, & RGB Triangles

Jan & Eileen wb9iph
Fri Sep 30 02:33:25 BST 2005

I'm looking for a picture that I remember seeing in the PTV
Color Analyzer  manual, showing the visible light colors, with
NTSC, YUV, & RGB Triangles superimposed on it.    It's a good
Visual explaination of colorspace issues between RGB & YUV/NTSC.

I've found a pix of the CIE triangle, but not of all three...

Anybody have one?   Thanks..   Jan