[Tig] FT "Discussion"

Rob Lingelbach rob
Fri Sep 30 06:43:45 BST 2005

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:12:43 -0500, Sean McKee wrote

> For the record, it was I who wrote to Rob L. and asked him
> to step in and put a stop to this, as it was obviously
> becoming obnoxious and getting out of hand.

yes I think we can put this to rest... in terms of inflammatory
statements.  I suppose I'll have to unearth the original Guide to
TIG Etiquette..  but there really are only two strong rules:

No blatant marketing on the TIG
No personal attacks.

with regard to the second rule, if you feel you are personally
attacked, have the strength not to respond on the list, rather send
an email to me, and I'll step in as a neutral party and smooth it
over, including backchannel messages to the parties involved, should
there be apologies in order.   thanks everyone.

--Rob
Rob Lingelbach   http://www.colorist.org   rob at calarts.edu