[Tig] Frontniche (Brief) Response

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen
Sat Apr 1 18:19:13 BST 2006

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, ralphedwards at earthlink.net wrote:

> Thank you for the clarifications.  However, I am certain that the
> screen you have access to does not have the black stretch feature in
> it, because no 23" have been delivered to customers with it included
> yet - and it does make a significant difference.  We will upgrade it
> for you for free.  You will then have an internal pludge pulse to

This sounds like a useful new feature but I think that list members
should be free to express experiences with *existing* products that
they have used.  If the product is later improved, then
opinions/experience can be adjusted to suit.  List members can't
properly report on something they have no practical experience with.

Bob