[Tig] Is FinalTouch any good

Charles Gerstner medusa70
Mon Apr 3 22:47:27 BST 2006

Hi Jean,
For FCP HD - HDCAM SR - FT HD workflow you simply
cannot beat FT HD especially at this pricepoint where
nothing else comes close.
FT HD is pretty buggy, it can get pretty bad sometimes
but at the same time for the price you can do pretty
much anything you can do on a Da Vinci or Lustre.
Depsite the problems few DI houses get work done with
it.
It can require quite a bit of rendering time so you
need to plan and manage your rendering time
accordingly.
Hopefully one day all bugs get worked out, once this
happens FT 2K or HD would become a really cost
effective alternative to Lustre.

Regards,
Charles