[Tig] Monitors and TV's - where next?

Martin Parsons martin-p
Mon Apr 3 11:55:29 BST 2006

Mike Orton wrote:

> Martin, perhaps we could persuade you to give us a brief appreciation of
> what you see at the show?

(Mike was referring to the Toshiba SED display)

> Particularly useful for us folks in Asia/Pac and at the bottom of the
> world...
>
> Cheers
>
> -mike

I would have been glad to.

However I have just phoned the show organisers to see if the Toshiba SED
display has been confirmed at the show for this Friday.

They have told me that it has just been withdrawn (it was only ever
preliminary).

So it (and me in that case) won't be at the HiTechnology Roadshow

All the best

Martin

Martin Parsons
Head of Imaging