[Tig] Digital cinema

woz warrenl
Tue Apr 4 20:31:14 BST 2006

Thanks - user customisable cinema experience!
Could you record the sound of the film snapping too, for the times when the
software (or lamp) fails?
woz
----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurence Claydon" <laurence at bell-theatre.com>
To: "woz" <warrenl at gmail.com>
Cc: "Steffan Laugharne" <steffan at bell-theatre.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:26 PM
Subject: RE: [Tig] Digital cinema

I shall forward your request to the development teams at the various
manufacturers.

I will therefore shortly be recording various 16, 35 and 70mm equipments
running various acetate and polyester stocks with both tape and cement joins
for authenticity. I may need to separately record the rhythmic tap of a
Gaumont Kalee 20 lower spoolbox drivebelt staple going over the pulley and
mix it back in. I already have a number of requests for the Philips
DP70/Norelco AA2 running with both steel and velvet gate bands, and a
variety of machinery from Simplex and Century.

Get in.

Kind Regards,
Laurence Claydon
Bell Theatre Services