[Tig] Now Broadband TV

Dave Pickett pickettscharge
Mon Apr 10 22:35:19 BST 2006

Keep in mind that Hong Kong's Broadband TV provider PCCW is not only
profitable but popular with consumers.   It could soon be the dominant
television provider in Hong Kong.   Not what if but is.  Money made selling
television another way.  The overall viewing of television should increase
as the cost of viewing decreases.  And that is a good thing for us.