Fw: Re: FW: [Tig] eCinema at NAB'06

Rob Lingelbach rob
Fri Apr 21 21:56:15 BST 2006

From: "Rob Lingelbach" <rob at colorist.org>
To: "Mark Lever" <sonicconnection at worldnet.att.net>,<tig-
owner at tig.colorist.org>
Sent: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:55:01 -0700
Subject: Re: FW: [Tig] eCinema at NAB'06

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:16:52 -0700, Mark Lever wrote
> Is this not considered advertising?
> Many have asked me over the last couple of years about

Yes, and it?s one of many recently.  Please post your
commercial announcements on the TIG NAB Focus Page on the
wiki, and then the administrator can point the membership to
that page. It is against the main rule of the TIG to
advertise on the mailinglist; we created the wiki for such
announcements etc.  There is no surer way to reduce the
membership by many magnitudes than to allow advertising.

Rob

-
Rob Lingelbach   http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html
rob at calarts.edu