[Tig] digital camera tests

Ted Langdell ted
Sat Apr 29 18:37:42 BST 2006

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:  	(530) 741-1212

Did anybody get a look at the "RED" camera?

http://www.red.com/products/cameras/redone/index.html

Somebody on the SF Cutters list said there were lines out of the booth.

11.4M pixels at up to 60fps and record RAW, or 2x over-sampled HD in
4:4:4 or 4:2:2 . Super 35mm cine sized (24.4 x 13.7mm) sensor.

http://www.red.com/products/cameras/redone/specs.html

No connection to the company... just curious as to what's up.

Thanks,

Ted.